- Helps Seal Weatherstrip
- Eliminates Squeaks
- Lengthens Life of Weatherstrip
Replacement for GM Part #3634770. Protect your Corvette's weatherstrip and body seals from the elements. Not only is dielectric grease compound recommended by many OE's for weatherstrip protection it also helps seal against water and wind leaks. Additionally, dielectric grease compound helps prevent weatherstrip damage from freezing to body panels in colder climates.
Apply as follows:
- Open doors & hatch and remove roof. Wipe clean all weatherstripping with a dampened paper towel to remove dust and dirt.
- Apply dielectric grease liberally to all weatherstripping. At this point they should look shiny/wet from the grease.
- Let that coating of dielectric grease sit undisturbed on the seals for about 30 minutes.
- Using several clean paper towels, gently wipe off all excess grease from seals.
- Close doors, reinstall roof, close hatch.
Ask a question about
Corvette Weatherstrip Preservative: