Made of high durometer, very firm, Hyper-Flex(TM) performance polyurethane. They're economical, increase efficiency and are easy to install. Use Energy Suspension sway bar end links with sway bar bushings to get the maximum performance benefit. Combine both for the same effect as buying a larger sway bar. Together they offer a dramatic improvement in performance and handling.
- Made From HYPER-Flex Polyurethane
- Allows Vehicle To Work At Maximum Efficiency
- Easy To Install
- Superior Performance And Greater Longevity
- Lasts Much Longer Than OEM Rubber End Links
- END LINK SET WITH HARDWARE
About Energy Suspension
Our initial decision over 38 years ago to specifically specialize in polyurethane has established Energy Suspension as the most asked-for name in performance polyurethane components. The complex and diverse nature of Energy's proprietary material requires our chemists to dedicate their constant attention to development, resulting in high-quality components that are an indispensable necessity for our customers. With applications to fit most popular vehicles, as well as a superb customer support network, Energy Suspension is the first quality choice in performance polyurethane suspension components.
We are proud to offer our customers the finest polyurethane suspension components available in the marketplace today. Our policy of manufacturing in-house from the initial research and development stages, to chemical formulation and molding, to final packaging allows us to control every aspect of the manufacturing process. This ability produces a genuine American-made product and gives our customers absolute confidence in the Energy Suspension name. We pledge to continue to be the best in quality, coverage, and customer service. This is our commitment to excellence. From all of the employees at Energy Suspension, we thank you for your support.
- FIRST with a state-of-the-art on-site new product development program which carefully analyzes various vehicle reactions equipped with Energy's Performance Polyurethane technology.
- FIRST with what is still the largest product line in the industry for both import and domestic vehicles.
- FIRST with replacement Performance Polyurethane automotive Control Arm Bushings containing outer metal shells.
- FIRST with a Performance Polyurethane Transmission Mount utilizing an "Interlocking Safety Feature".
- FIRST to offer complete Performance Polyurethane suspension bushing Master Sets for front-to-rear coverage of vehicle suspensions for popular import & domestic vehicles- called The Hyper-Flex System™.
- FIRST with Polyurethane Greaseable Anti-Sway Bar Bushings which feature easy greaseable zerk fittings.
- FIRST with Performance Polyurethane Ball Joint and Tie Rod Dust Boots
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
|1963 - 1982
|Black; L-1 5/8 in.