Will replace distorted and worn-out original rubber mounts to maintain car body and truck cab to bed alignment. Original rubber mounts are so soft they often crack, distort, and crush so badly they often fall off! And aluminum body mounts are too harsh for street use that they tend to break and cause other components to break.Energy's specially formulated Hyper-Flex(TM) polyurethane cab and body mounts combine the best qualities of both: they're soft enough for a smooth ride, yet rugged enough for the most demanding road or track.Most sets have a strong zinc plated steel ring molded into them - for added durability and when the application requires it.
- Replace To Restore Ride Height
- Gain Durability
- Stronger Than Original Rubber Mounts
- GM BODY MOUNT SET W/HARDWARE
About Energy Suspension
Our initial decision over 38 years ago to specifically specialize in polyurethane has established Energy Suspension as the most asked-for name in performance polyurethane components. The complex and diverse nature of Energy's proprietary material requires our chemists to dedicate their constant attention to development, resulting in high-quality components that are an indispensable necessity for our customers. With applications to fit most popular vehicles, as well as a superb customer support network, Energy Suspension is the first quality choice in performance polyurethane suspension components.
We are proud to offer our customers the finest polyurethane suspension components available in the marketplace today. Our policy of manufacturing in-house from the initial research and development stages, to chemical formulation and molding, to final packaging allows us to control every aspect of the manufacturing process. This ability produces a genuine American-made product and gives our customers absolute confidence in the Energy Suspension name. We pledge to continue to be the best in quality, coverage, and customer service. This is our commitment to excellence. From all of the employees at Energy Suspension, we thank you for your support.
- FIRST with a state-of-the-art on-site new product development program which carefully analyzes various vehicle reactions equipped with Energy's Performance Polyurethane technology.
- FIRST with what is still the largest product line in the industry for both import and domestic vehicles.
- FIRST with replacement Performance Polyurethane automotive Control Arm Bushings containing outer metal shells.
- FIRST with a Performance Polyurethane Transmission Mount utilizing an "Interlocking Safety Feature".
- FIRST to offer complete Performance Polyurethane suspension bushing Master Sets for front-to-rear coverage of vehicle suspensions for popular import & domestic vehicles- called The Hyper-Flex System™.
- FIRST with Polyurethane Greaseable Anti-Sway Bar Bushings which feature easy greaseable zerk fittings.
- FIRST with Performance Polyurethane Ball Joint and Tie Rod Dust Boots
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1973 - 1982
||Black; Performance Polyurethane