Pivotal for harnessing the V8 horsepower for a modern Corvette engine, a throttle body controls the amount of air that eventually mixes with fuel in the engine’s combustion chambers. When engine performance and acceleration issues are affecting your 2000-2004 Chevrolet Corvette, the throttle body may be the culprit. For those cases, this replacement throttle body can restore the responsiveness of your V8-powered sports car.
- Throttle body compatible for use with LS1 and LS6 engines with 2000-2004 Chevrolet Corvettes
- Bore diameter: 75 millimeters
- Outlet diameter: 76 millimeters
- Inlet diameter: 100 millimeters
- Aluminum housing
- Throttle position sensor included
- Does not include gasket
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||2000 - 2004
Ask a question about
Corvette Throttle Body, Stock LS1 and LS6, 2000-2004: