IMPORTANT: Electrical items are covered by a 30 day EXCHANGE ONLY WARRANTY. There are no returns or refunds on such items.
Having trouble getting hot air out of your 1972-1982 Corvette's heater system on anything other than a high speed? The problem is most likely your blower motor resistor! This little fiberglass board uses a series of progressive resistors to regulate the motor's speed throughout the switch range.
- Premium quality blower motor resistor
- Replaces original exactly
- Located on the AC box at right hand side of firewall
- Fits 1972-1982 with air conditioning
- Fits 1979-1982 without air conditioning
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1969 - 1982
Ask a question about
Corvette Air Conditioning Blower Motor Resistor, 1972-1982: