About Metro Moulded Parts, Inc.
- Metro parts are made with a proprietary closed micro-cell technology. All parts have very smooth skin that is free of exposed cells or flaws. Furthermore, you can be confident that your parts will continue to retain a uniform size, provide even compression, and retain superior memory. Other brands are coated with an outer latex skin that will bruise, gall, blister, glaze, crack, and peel.
- Parts are molded using computerized temperature control for consistent cure cycles. This prevents scorching or under-cured parts that will last longer, look superior, and perform better.
- The parts are created with over 50 tons of pressure for perfect definition and exact detailing.
- Metro parts are made with the latest advancements in CAD and CNC milling for proper 3D contouring, assuring a perfect fit and OEM quality appearance. Our molds are milled from single metal blocks to tolerances of 0.001 in. to minimize flash lines in finished parts. Mold cavities are polished regularly to product parts with high luster and smooth contours.
- Metro parts are made locally in the USA.
- Metro products are fabricated from the highest grades of virgin rubber using state-of-the-art, computerized mold-making techniques, utilizing more than 40 different rubber compounds to match the functions and features of the original part as closely as possible.
- Metro parts are 30% softer and more durable than other brands. Simply the softest reproduction in the market.
- In addition, Metro parts provides extraordinary resistance to hardening and decay caused by exposure to ozone and UV light.
- None of Metro's parts use accelerants or cheap fillers in the molding processes, which can cause the part to prematurely age and fail.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1959 - 1962
Ask a question about
Corvette Shifter Boot, Oversize 4-Speed Transmission, 1959-1962: