Our Differential Ring and Pinion Gears are designed to transfer power from drive train to differential system of the vehicle. They are made of high strength steel and are lapped which enhances performance and durability of the gears. These gears feature preloaded bearings to withstand high torque and facilitate easy installation.
- Preloaded bearings resist wear and tear of the gears
- Withstands high torque and power
- Lap finish enhances performance and durability
- Constructed from high strength steel
- Facilitates positive power transmission at any angle without slips
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1980 - 1982
Ask a question about
Corvette Ring & Pinion Gear Set, Motive, 3.54 Ratio, Replacement, 1980-1982: