NOS, or New Old Stock does not mean the part is mint or even perfect! Ford, GM and Chrysler have always been in the business of building mass produced vehicles and parts, NOT show cars. When we describe something as being NOS that means it is new and has never been installed on a car. Any out of the normal flaws are mentioned and most times even pictured in the description so there should be no surprises.
- OTHER: AXLE,ECONOMY RATIO ECONOMY RATIO AXLE(G95); AXLE,REAR,3.54 RATIO 3.54R(GH0); AXLE,REAR,3.54 RATIO(EXPORT) 3.54R(GH0)(EXPORT)
- RAX: AXLE,REAR,2.59 RATIO 2.59R(GM1); AXLE,REAR,2.73 RATIO 2.73R(GU2); AXLE,REAR,3.07 RATIO 3.07R(G44); AXLE,REAR,3.45 RATIO 3.45R(GM3)
- TRM: TRIM COMBINATION (198); TRIM COMBINATION,BLACK LEATHER LEATHER TRIM(198)
- SHAFT,DIFF P/GR(05.515). Required: 01
- For: Y 3.45R(GM3) (1990-1996) (1992 - 1996).
- Part #31 in Diagram
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1985 - 1996
Ask a question about
GM 1985-1996 Corvette Differential Pinion Shaft, NOS 10117854: