- Fits 2014-2017 Stingrays & 2015 Z06 Only With Factory Or Aftermarket Wheels-18" Minimum
- Wilwood Super High Performance Rear Brake Upgrade
- Improves Braking Capability Over Drilled & Slotted Rotors Without Cracking
- Slotted 14.00" x 1.25" Dynamically Balanced Rotors
- Forged 4-Piston Aluminum Calipers & SmartPad BP-20 Pads Fade Free Stopping
- Billet Aluminum Rotor Mounting Hats and Pre-Assembled Full-Floating Hardware
- Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines Improve Pedal Feel & Will Never Corrode
- Choose From Red Or Black Powder Coated Calipers
- Includes Rotors, Calipers, Hats, Lines, Pads, Brackets, Hardware, & Instructions
- Made In The USA
- NOTE: Bedding-In New Pads And Rotors Should Be Done Carefully And Slowly. Rapid Heat Build Up In The Brake System Can Lead To Warped Rotors And Or Glazed Brake Pads. Most Brake Pad Compounds Will Take Up To 300-400 Miles To Fully Develop An Even Transfer Film On The Rotors. After Installing New Pads Make 6 To 10 Stops From Approximately 35 MPH With Moderate Pressure. Make An Additional Two To Three Hard Stops From Approximately 40 To 45 MPH. Do Not Allow The Vehicle To Come To A Complete Stop.When Completed With This Process, Park The Vehicle And Allow The Brakes To Cool Completely Before Driving On Them Again. Do Not Engage The Parking Brake Until After This Cooling Process Is Complete.
AERO4 Big Brake Rear Axle kits for your C7 Stingray or Z06 replace the factory disc brakes and use the OE parking brake assembly as a compliment to Wilwood's front big brake upgrades. High capacity braking from the W4AR calipers, BP-10 compound pads, and oversized 14.00" rotors are matched to the OE master cylinder output, ABS function, and individual vehicle bias requirements. Enhanced brake performance, increased durability, and high-tech style compliment your custom suspension, chassis, and wheel & tire upgrades.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||2014 - 2016
Ask a question about
Corvette Stingray Wilwood Aero4 Rear Brake Kit, 4-Piston Caliper Slotted Rotors, 2014-2017: