NOS sandwich-style plate systems are designed to bolt between the upper and lower intake sections on Holley Hi-Ram LS manifolds. Our dry nitrous systems give you everything you need including 2 NOS Pro-Race nitrous solenoids, brackets, hoses, jetting, and hardware, along with your choice of nitrous bottle. At the center of this system is our machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum plate laser engraved with NOS logo, then anodized for great looks and excellent corrosion protection. Our 1-piece plate features machined passages that precisely spray into the center of each cylinder. Plate includes jetting for up to 250 horsepower but is capable of supporting 1000+ horsepower. The plate is made from billet aluminum with passages machined directly into the plate so there is no need to worry about spray bars breaking or spinning.
- Designed Specifically For LS-Based Engines
- Sprays Nitrous Directly Into Each Cylinder
- Plate Features Machined 0.103 in. Passage
- Feeds  0.040 in. Openings Per Intake Runner
- Made From Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum w/Laser Etched NOS Logo
- Anodized For Corrosion Resistance And Appearance
- Utilizes  NOS Pro-Race Nitrous Solenoids
- Incl. Jetting For 50/100/150/200/250 Hp Configurations
- Supports Up To 1000+ Hp [Jets Sold Separately]
- Includes 15 lb. Blue Nitrous Bottle
Holley Performance Emission Code 4: This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles. The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles: Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
NOS - Nitrous Oxide Systems. NOS has powered more racers than any other brand of nitrous. When you're looking to go fast, rely on NOS to deliver the most power per dollar available. From stock engines to race vehicles, jet skis to trucks, NOS has a kit for you.
Ask a question about
NOS Dry Nitrous Plate System 05501NOS: