Corvette fiberglass body panels are made of the finest automotive grade resins, 1-1/2 oz. mat (3 layers) and 21 mils of soft-sanding gelcoat. Corvette Depot panels are wave-free because of the heavily reinforced molds that are made from original GM panels and they are allowed to cure 24 hours before being pulled from the molds.
- Precision Fit - Heavily Reinforced Molds Adapted From Original GM Panels & Cured 24 Hours
- Unequalled Finish - Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 3.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality - Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength - Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Save Time & Money - Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep
- NOTE: Fiberglass Panels Require Fitting, Trimming, Shimming, And Special Finishing.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
Ask a question about
Corvette Front End, Stock Design, 1962: